15″ x 20″ HAND PULLED SCREEN PRINT ON STONEHENGE 120lb. ACID-FREE 100% COTTON PAPER
4 COLORS – TWO TONES OF LIGHT BLUE PEARLESCENT (BCKGRND & BCKGRND PATTERN) DARK BLUE PEARLESCENT FADING TO BLACK PEARLESCENT FOR THE FOREGROUND IMAGE
EDITION OF 100
SIGNED & NUMBERED
INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
ASVP is a New York based artistic team that began working together more than 7 years ago and has more than 25 years of combined creative experience.
The team has made paintings, mural and poster art that has been displayed in major cities throughout the world including London, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Zürich, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Varanasi India and New York City among others.
ASVP is currently working on a September 2011 solo show at the Black Book Gallery
in Denver Colorado.
- The piece has three layers: background, background pattern and foreground, but there are 4 colors with the foreground image fading from black to blue to black.
- Colors were custom mixed by us, nothing straight out of a can.
- Each layer was hand-pulled by us–no machines.
- The print is not a full bleed, it floats within a roughly 1.625” white border on all sides.
- The original artwork and typography was first hand drawn by us, then screened–nothing ripped off.